HTTP Server Response Diagnostic
Tool - Curl for iPhone and iPad
iCurlHTTP is a simple, easy to use app that allows you to run
MacOS/Linux-like cURL tests against URLs. It can simulate
different web browsers (user-agents) to retrieve the raw HTTP headers
and HTML response from web servers.
- GET, HEAD & POST Requests (GET, HEAD, POST, PUT, DELETE, OPTIONS and TRACE on iPad)
- SSL Support - https requests with some basic cert and handshake information
- Keeps a history of URLs tested with HEADER and POST data and provides them in a dropdown for easy repeated testing
- Simulates curl, iPhone, iPad, Safari, IE and custom user-agent browsers
- Simple single-view interface with realtime result screen.
- iPhone and iPad support (iOS 8 - including iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus)
- Verbose and Basic Detail
- HTTP Timing Details (Name Lookup, TCP Connect, SSL Handshake, First Byte and Total)
- Set custom User-Agent, Host Headers, Timeout, HTTP Authentication, SSL Mode and POST Data
- Share Feature to send output to Clipboard, Printer and Email
- NEW: libcurl (7.40.0) and openssl (1.0.1l) libraries (SSLv3 disabled by default)
- NEW: Security Options - User setting to allow Forced SSLv3 for testing
iCurlHTTP uses the libcurl
library and OpenSSL library
(v1.1 , v1.2 and v1.3).